A Big Thank You!

mary_mcclanahan
mary_mcclanahan
Community Member

I was having trouble syncing all my Apple devices over my new home's wifi, but I finally figured it out and the sync went without a hitch.

I still sending this because I want to thank you for being there; it really helped my keep calm, knowing that I could get help if I really needed it.

I love 1Password and I'm so glad I've got it!! Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mary_mcclanahan: Wow! As you can imagine, we don't often hear from customers when things are working well. ;)

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to thank us! I'll be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the team. You are most welcome!

But the fact of the matter is that we couldn't even do what we do without the support of you and the rest of our awesome customers. Nine years later, 1Password wouldn't exist, AgileBits wouldn't exist, and we'd all be out on a street corner, dancing for nickels.

Okay maybe not that last bit (I hope?!), but I know it means a lot to me personally to be able to make a living doing what I love, and my colleagues and I are proud to be of service in any way we can. Thank you. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.