Dropbox Referral Links

and other ways to get some extra storage
Itbeasyrifntheydjustellya to use it with the Google Chrome browser.
Cocoon (getcocoon.com) works with Mozilla Firfox, and now I am finally virtually ready to receive True Grit.
eric
Free (and fun) DropBox program (online backup) via my affiliate link; http://db.tt/2ocWV6W.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2011
    Eric, I'm not sure whether you're letting us know about a success, reporting a problem, or asking for assistance.
    Can you give us a little more information to work with?

Of course, if you're just hoping for some clicks on your Dropbox "sign up" link, we wish you luck! :D
  • ea1958
    edited February 2011
    No, I am up to 4GB already, but don't use much of it. It just makes me feel good to get the .25GB bonuses (it's a gluttony thing).
    I can't say that it wouldn't have taken just as long to get up to speed if I had first started 1P with Chrome.
    I had never switched to mac (mostly because I had files developed in Legacy PC programs and was either too poor or too lazy to migrate).
    Now, I'm guessing from the Chrome interface that that was why 1P has such a good rep on macs.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    ea1958 wrote:

PS-I did not have my therapists permission to discuss these things with you.

Maybe we can back charge him since we rendered services on our end. :P

Just kidding, go get some sleep

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    FYI, this topic has been moved to Agile Lounge from 1Password for Windows.
  • ea1958
    edited February 2011
    Oops, that's where I thought I had posted :blink:
    Now I see Generated Passwords again.
  • Pazzie
    Pazzie
    Community Member
    DBrown wrote:

Of course, if you're just hoping for some clicks on your Dropbox "sign up" link, we wish you luck! :D

How about a topic for Dropbox refferal links?

1Password was the reason I started using Dropbox. Because I didn't know about referral links, I missed the 250 MB extra space I could get when I signed up using a referral link. Maybe it's useful for new users to know, they can get extra space when they sign up using a referral link (it's also good for the user who posts the referral link, who also gets 250 or 500 MB extra space ;) ).
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    How about a topic for Dropbox refferal links?

I think you're in it. :lol:
  • Pazzie
    Pazzie
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

I think you're in it. :lol:

Not really what I meant :P, but because this is the "Dropbox refferal links" topic here some additional Dropbox links where you can get extra space after you signed up for a Dropbox account:
    - Dropbox - Get started (if you complete 5 of the 7 quest listed here, you get 250 MB extra space)
    - Dropbox - Free Extra Space (There are 5 simple task. Each task that you complete gives you 128 MB extra space)
    - Dropbox - Edu (If you have a .edu email address, you can enter it here and double the credit for referrals. So, you get 500 MB per referral instead of 250 MB. Australia.edu email addresses don't work (anymore))
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for those links, Pazzie!

Those are some great ways to gain some extra Dropbox storage. I clicked the first link and automatically got the extra space since I had already completed all the tasks previously. How cool! :-D

I also learned about the australia.edu domain. I was not aware of that.

Cheers,
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    khad wrote:

Thanks for those links, Pazzie!

Yup, thanks!

Those are some great ways to gain some extra Dropbox storage. I clicked the first link and automatically got the extra space since I had already completed all the tasks previously. How cool! :-D

Same for me with the first link, plus I agreed to completing most tasks via second link.
  • Pazzie
    Pazzie
    Community Member
    You're welcome ;) .

Here some extra information about the third link (Dropbox -Edu). If you're school email address doesn't have a .edu TLD it should also work.

All schools are eligible, even those without .edu domains. If we missed your school, please fill out this form.

If you enter a valid school email address, it also doubles the maximum amount of extra space you can earn with referrals (16 GB instead of 8GB)

Since this is the "Dropbox Referral Links" now, this is my Dropbox referral link:
    http://db.tt/afavh8x

Still looking for some extra Dropbox storage space, so feel free to use it :P
  • 1Password , as I'm sure you already know, can cloud sync with a Dropbox account. For those of You who don't know, if you sign up with a referral link then both users get an additional 0.5 GB free each (up to a maximum of 16 Gb free!).

If you already have Dropbox then post your Dropbox referal links here to help 1Password users get free space when they sign up!

Please choose a link at random from this thread to get the bonus space!

I could also use a bit of extra space. Here is mine to for anyone who would like to use it and we both get an extra 500MB of space for Dropbox Account! :D

http://goo.gl/GSIB2

If this is frowned upon, or in contravention of the 1Password forum rules, then please accept my apologies and move or delete the thread. :wink:

Good Day to You all, umetnic
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, umetnic! I've merged your post with the appropriate thread. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.