Installed 1password on my new iPhone, My mac computer's passwords are not working

Options
stevehofsaess
stevehofsaess
Community Member

I purchased a new iPhone, installed 1 password last evening, This morning I was unable to check my accounts,, the passwords were not working. I did update my passwords last week for better security,, This morning when I was unable to log in,, I noticed that my passwords history was last updated 6 months ago, not last week.
I have a total of 1 mac desktop in a different location,, 1 Mac Book is with me, and the new iPhone is also with me
I am not using Drop Box
I did reinstall the extension this morning
please help

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevehofsaess,

I'm sorry you're having some difficulty with 1Password! I'm not sure if I understand the exact problem you described, so just to clarify: Is the problem that 1Password on your iPhone is showing older data, and isn't showing any changes you've made for the last 6 months on your Macs? Or, are you saying everything is fine on the iPhone, but one of your Macs is suddenly showing older data from 6 months ago? If you can let us know more specific details about the problem and where it's happening, and where things are still working correctly, that will be helpful for us.

Can you also please let us know some more information about your 1Password setup:

• What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on each Mac? (Your message mentions version 5.3 but I don't know if that's the same on both Macs.)
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What exact version of 1Password is installed on your iPhone?
    • How are you syncing your data? (You said you're not using Dropbox, but didn't say what you're using instead.)
    • Is that same sync method currently set up in the sync settings of 1Password on your Macs and iPhone?
    • Do new changes sync correctly between devices?
    • What device has your most up-to-date 1Password information?
    • Do you receive any error messages? If so, what do they say?

The more details you can give us, the better. Thanks!

• stevehofsaess
    stevehofsaess
    Community Member
    Options

I have just download the 1password on my iPhone,, but i have not used the phone to log in anywhere yet,, I did use iCloud to syn date.
    I am in South America with my macbook pro,, my desktop is in USA, and it is not being used.
    I have several bank accounts, but my main account worked fine yesterday, today I am unable to log in,, and I noticed that the last log in update was months ago, not last week when i updated.
    I purchased the version on iTunes

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevehofsaess,

I would like you to create the following Diagnostic Reports please, one for each device. These guides will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com

When sending the first diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two. For additional diagnostic reports please wait for the automated reply that will be forthcoming. If you either reply to that email or use the email subject as is it will allow our system to link the emails together as belonging to a single issue.

Once you've sent the reports a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.