Can't get to the home screen - from 1Password lock screen

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member
edited June 2015 in iOS

I was in 1P on my iPhone and it went to sleep. I pressed the home button and used Touch ID to log into the phone. The 1P screen appears asking me to use Touch ID. I don't want to be in 1P, it's just the last app I was in. I press the home button and the 1P screen appears again. Normally if unlocking the phone takes me to an open app, I can simply press the home button to take me back to the browser. It's a little odd behavior, different from expected, but obviously not difficult to get around.

1Password Version: 505012
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS9
Sync Type: Not yet

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TomWolsky,

Thanks for mentioning this. Once 1Password is at its Touch ID lock screen it must 1) either be unlocked or 2) drop back to the Master Password lock screen after canceling or multiple Touch ID unlock failures. iOS makes this essentially a model dialog; you can see similar behavior with other Touch ID enabled apps.

And from the Master Password lock screen it's possible to return to the home screen or use the app switcher.

Normally if unlocking the phone takes me to an open app, I can simply press the home button to take me back to the browser.

You can do the same with 1Password if it doesn't lock before unlocking the device.

Hope this helps. :)

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

My pleasure, Tom. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.