Forum view

tonydow
tonydow
Community Member
edited May 2015 in Lounge

When viewing this forum on my iPad, I have inadvertently hidden the IOS topic. How do I unhide it? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2015
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015

@tonydow: Man, MrC beat me to it! :lol:

If you follow his link, that will show all categories, which will allow you to un hide any you've hidden. Then just follow this link to put it back to normal afterward. Cheers! :)

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

Thanks @MrC and @brenty I'll save those links for future mishaps. This is another reason for having the Mark Read within the topic as opposed to in the topic list. Too close to the Hide option on a touch device! Tony

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tonydow: Ouch! I see your point. I'll bring this up with the team to see if we can come up with a better solution. :+1:

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2015

I stumbled upon another way to Unhide an accidentally hidden sub-board. Simply go into a sibling sub-board, and once inside, you'll see a breadcrumb trail at the top of the page (such as Topics > 1Password > Mac). Click on the parent board (e.g. 1Password), and that will present all the boards at that level, including the hidden ones. You can now Unhide the board.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@MrC: So obvious to be invisible. Thanks for the tip! :lol:

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

@MrC Thanks. While that works well for 1Password topics it does not work with General topics such as Lounge. The breadcrumb trail for those doesn't include its parent - General. Good spot though!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, indeed. I was just playing with that myself and was about to report the same thing. :)

This discussion has been closed.