i just purchased pro version but app is still saying pro features are not available

Nelbert63
Nelbert63
Community Member

i just purchased pro version of 1Password but app is still saying pro features are not available

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

Just a question for clarification: Are you using the same Apple ID that you did when you made the in-app purchase of the Pro features? Since Apple's licensing is tied to the Apple ID used for buying software, that's important.

Sorry if this is not the case. I'm not sure what your next step should be if you are using the same Apple ID. There is an option to restore in-app purchases, but I ca't say for sure where it is, since I have the Pro features and they are active. I expect it is under the Pro Features section of the 1Password settings, though.

Edit: I just looked at the section of the User Guide for the Pro Features. The option to activate Pro features if you've already purchased them is indeed under the Pro Features section of 1Password Settings. There is a screen shot there showing what it should look like.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Nelbert63,

Did hawkmoth's post help at all? Please let us know as if you still need assistance we will want to help :smile:

This discussion has been closed.