Find out why 1Password not prompting for saving Credentials on certain Pages (Chrome)

Options
ca_behrang
ca_behrang
Community Member

Hi
i have this issue that 1Password is not asking for saving password on certain pages. How can I find out why that certain page is not being promted for saving?
greets

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.3.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: Owncloud Folder

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you can give us an example of a URL which is showing the problem someone will be able to check it for you.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ca_behrang ,

Like Stephen says, we'll be much better able to help if you share some of the websites that aren't behaving correctly.

Please also double-check that 'Automatically ask to Save new Logins' is selected in Preferences > Browser. :)

• ca_behrang
    ca_behrang
    Community Member
    Options

hi
    thx. the option mentioned is selected.
    a website not asking is for example webmail.code-alliance.de
    greets

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ca_behrang ,

Thanks so much for getting back to us with that web address. I've done some testing here, and 1Password is correctly prompting me to save my details when I attempt to log in. (I am using the beta version of the extension, which might have a few fixes not yet available in the release version of the extension.) Would you be interested in trying the beta version of the extension to see if anything changes for you? You can get the beta extension from our extension download page - just click the option to 'enable betas'.

Do you already have a Login saved for this website? If your details are already saved in 1Password, the app will not prompt you to save these details a second time.

This discussion has been closed.