The data from splashid safe does not import when following the manuals directions

Options
Lars1
Lars1
Community Member

How do I import data from splashid safe if the directions in the manual do not succeed. I follow the steps and have exported the splashid data as a .vid file. I did not check the attachments box and did not provide a password when prompted. The .vid file does have data in it. When I click on the import command, nothing is brought into 1password.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: OSX 10.10.3
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @Lars1. Thanks for getting in touch with us today. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble importing your SplashID data. I recommend giving @MrC's converter a try.

Let us know how that goes! Thanks!

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lars1,

I'll provide a little more info.

Here's a direct link to the converter. Since you're using a Mac, you can use the new drag-n-drop AppleScript to do the bulk of the work. See the referenced video in the Extra Help section, and use the 1.06 version in the _testing folder.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

Please let us know how you get along with MrC's suggestion @Lars1. He's done some excellent work on his convertors and it seems it's even easier now with the AppleScript Droplet :smile:

• Lars1
    Lars1
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks to the MrC's newest conversion process, I was finally able to pull across all the data from SplashID Safe. The AppleScript Droplet did the trick along with the instruction .pdf. Thanks so much. I now need to clean up the database in 1Password to try to populate all the right fields.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Lars1,

So glad to hear the conversion was successful--thanks for sharing the good news!

We'll be around to help if you have any further questions, and of course you can search our support site for many common answers as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.