How do I purchase Password 3 for Mac?

countermoon
countermoon
Community Member

How do I purchase Password 3 for Mac? I don't see a link for purchasing it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Purchase version 5. You will get a 1P4 license key also. As well as a 1Password 3 license key. * Above applies to the AgileBits store. Those keys will arrive by email when your purchase has been completed.

• if you wish to purchase from the Mac App Store, then a few extra hurdles will be needed. Like emailing support with a copy of your purchase receipt. They can generate a v3 key for you in that case.

If needed email support+license@agilebits.com

The only difference between the MAS version and the AgileBits website version is iCloud syncing.

iCloud syncing would not be relevant to you if your using 1Password 3. But I am including that info here so you can make an informed decision in case you upgrade to a different OS version etc. or new machine.

iCloud syncing is only available in 1Password 5 and above.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @countermoon ,

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading thightower's answer ... He's covered pretty much all the bases for you here. :)

• countermoon
    countermoon
    Community Member

Thanks for fast reply. You might want to add links or make it clear to people who visit your site.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of thightower and Megan, you're very welcome! And thank you for your feedback about that - I'm sorry it wasn't easier for you to find that information. Hopefully we can make that clearer and easier to find in the future.

We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.