License

FVasquez
FVasquez
Community Member

buy some time for MAC and the application is very good, now I want to use the PC in the office my question is: I used this license for PC ?, wonder why I have the same information between 2 machines.

As I can recover the license of 1Password for Mac.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• adihaya
    adihaya
    Community Member

I don't think we're clear on what you are trying to say. Here are a few interpretations, please tell us which one describes your case:

1. You bought the Mac license and now you want to buy the PC license, and you are asking how to bundle your Mac license with your PC license?
    2. Your Mac license isn't working on the PC version of 1Password?
    3. Other (please clarify)

If it's the first option, I suggest contacting Agilebits licenses via email to receive more information about licenses and bundles.
    If it's the second option, know that Mac and PC licenses are separate (unless you purchase a bundle). Your Mac license is not supposed to work on your PC.

If it's not either of the options, please clarify so the forum users and Agilebits can help you in a better way!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @FVasquez,

It does seem like a little more clarification could prove useful.

Our licences are per platform as adihaya has said so a licence for 1Password for Mac won't work on Windows and vice versa.

If you have purchased 1Password for Mac and are looking to purchase 1Password for Windows but would like the bundle price then yes, we can help with that.

1. If you purchased the AgileBits Store version then please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com from that same email address and say you were hoping to purchase 1Password for Windows having already purchased the Mac version.
    2. If you purchased the Mac App Store version then please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com from your Apple registered email address along with a copy of your 1Password for Mac (Mac App Store) receipt and say you were hoping to purchase 1Password for Windows having already purchased the Mac version from Apple's store.

Once we receive this we'll do our best to assist :smile:

If it is a different matter than apologies for the misunderstand and if you can help us understand the real issue we'll do our best to help.

This discussion has been closed.