Thank You

SeaGull
SeaGull
Community Member
I have been using 1Password on my MacBook Pro and my 3gen iPod touch linked with Dropbox for a few months now and they have become an essential tool throughout everyday. Apart from how well these programs work and work together, I have been impressed with the ongoing development, the frequent updates to the software and the prompt replies to problems and other matters on your forum. The 'Christmas Gift' idea was another example of a company offering the highest level of customer service that is so unusual these days. So thank you!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thank you for such kind words, SeaGull! I have shared this with the rest of the team and it has made our day. :-)

I am so glad that what we do makes your life a little bit better. If you love what you do, you never have to "work" a day in your life. We are living the dream and excited to share as we are able.
  • 1Password is a very nice tool. It is very convenient to use and user friendly. I'm very thankful that there is a software like this and I considered it as part of my life. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.