3 login items

Is there a way to add a third item to an existing login?

I'm trying to login to Southwest Airlines business site, swabiz.com, which requires 3 things: username/password, plus the company ID. I guess Southwest changed something on their site and 1Password no longer enters the company ID, so I do it manually but 1Password doesn't offer to save the login.

The company ID number already exists in 1Password as an additional field, so how can I get it to enter it automatically?

Thanks,
Alfie Johnson

Comments

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    edited March 2011
    AlfieJ,

Some sites have logins like this that occasionally do not work right in 1Password. Luckily, they have a way around this by using the Save Login... feature. Follow these steps:

1. Open Firefox or Internet Explorer (these are currently the only supported browsers for this feature).
    2. Fill in your login credentials, but do not submit the form.
    3. Click on the !P menu.
    4. Choose "Save Login..."
    5. Edit the login item how you would like and save it to 1P.
    6. The next time that you go to the site it will fill in all of the fields in all browsers.

I tested this out on the swabiz.com site and it worked fine. I hope this helps.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Alfie, welcome to the forum!

You're in good shape with Fooligan's advice. Whenever a Login stops working, just save a new one. (1Password doesn't offer to do that, because it doesn't detect a change in the fields that were saved in the existing Login.)

Thanks for that help, Fooligan!
  • AlfieJ
    AlfieJ
    Community Member
    That worked great. Thanks a bunch!
  • On behalf of the guys, you’re welcome.

Thanks for letting us know that it works for you.
This discussion has been closed.