Can’t sign into new iPad

Options
johnweidert
johnweidert
Community Member

I need help signing in to 1 password on my new iPad. I am able to sign in with my Master Password to my iMac and to my iPhone. My previous iPad worked fine. I am sync’ed to iCloud but have Drop Box on all of my devices. I may have configured my new iPad to sync with Drop Box but don’t know how to check this since I cannot log into 1 Password on my new iPad.

Can you please give me some help?

Thanks,

John Weidert

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnweidert,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with your master password on your iPad!

There's no way to check the sync settings in 1Password for iOS if you aren't able to unlock the app, but do you have all your up-to-date information in 1Password on your Mac and/or iPhone? If so, you can simply delete 1Password from your iPad (which will also delete the local 1Password data from that device), then reinstall it from the App Store. When you open it after that, it will be like the first time, so you'll have the option to sync your data from Dropbox or iCloud (whichever method you're using on the other devices).

Does that help? If you're still having trouble with that, please let us know and we'll continue from there. Thanks!

• johnweidert
    johnweidert
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. This solved my problem. I am now u an running on all three iOS devices. I will do some reign tonight to learn about how I can change my sync from iCloud to drop box.

I appreciate your help.

John

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

@johnweidert: Excellent! Here is a guide to get you started with Dropbox Sync:

Switch to Dropbox Sync

But be sure to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.