My ipassword is not letting me add a new login to my list of Regular Logins.

Options
iampedaling
iampedaling
Community Member

I have an ipad. After adding the info, I am asked to upgrade. When I press "no" it goes back to my info and still only offering me "save" or "cancel." I press "save" again and the same thing happens.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @iampedaling. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :) I've moved this discussion to our iOS category, since it relates to 1Password on your iPad.

Can you please let us know what version of iOS you have on your iPad, as well as what version of 1Password you have? If you're not sure about the version number for 1Password, you can use this screenshot to help you identify it:
    http://1pw.ca/1PiOSVersions

Let us know what you find out! Thanks!

• iampedaling
    iampedaling
    Community Member
    Options

The version of ipad is 8.4 and the version of iPassword I don't know. I got it a year ago and it was the most recent version then. It is none of the ones on your screenshots. This has a gold square border with a silverfilling and a cog looking thing in the middle with blue and a black horizontal line in the middle. I think this is Password Manager based on pressing "upgrade." The upgrade is to "Password Manager Pro."

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It is none of the ones on your screenshots. This has a gold square border with a silverfilling and a cog looking thing in the middle with blue and a black horizontal line in the middle. I think this is Password Manager based on pressing "upgrade." The upgrade is to "Password Manager Pro."

@iampedaling: If so, this is not 1Password, and I'm afraid we won't be able to help. Peri's screenshot contains the icons for all 1Password versions for iOS, so if the app you have isn't shown there, it's from someone else. In that case, be sure to contact the creators of "Password Manager Pro", as they'll be better equipped to assist you with their software. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.