Attachments [The bottom of the details view will show an attachment area to drop files in]

Options
deejay
deejay
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Having read what I can find, I am not convinced that attachments are supported in 1P for Windows despite the in-app options that might suggest otherwise. I can't find an entity that has an 'attachment' field, nor can I add a section that can include one (not in pick list). Relevant in-app documentation is lite on Windows and on-line appears to refer only to non-Windows installations. If it works, or not, please document it properly in-app and on-line for each platform.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: W7Pro64
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

@deejay - To add an attachment to a 1Password item in 1Password for Windows you need to drag an drop your attachment to the attachment field as show in this screen shot -

• deejay
    deejay
    Community Member
    Options

Ahhhh ! Thanks. I was looking for an attachment field within an 'item'. As it happens, I had successfully added two attachments (twice !) without knowing where they had gone :-( The documentation refers to an attachments field. It may be more accurate to refer to the area as related pane ?

• LauraR
    Options

@deejay - I'm so glad this helped and I will pass on your feedback about the documentation.

This discussion has been closed.