help - the reply to my post from Little Bobby Tables locks up my Mac

Options
Dgolden
Dgolden
Community Member

I am David Goldenberg who has posted many times since Sunday about problems syncing my two Macs , iPhone, and iPad. LittleBobby Tables wrote me today asking for a screenshot. Attempting to post the screenshot is not possible. I took the screenshot and have a file on my desktop but cannot type the link to the screenshot on the reply form. If I drag the screenshot to the reply part of the post then the screenshot covers up the Post button. Likewise I cannot type my text to answer Little bobby tables question because the reply part of the forum seems to be waiting for a screen shot. Thats why I have to answer in this new post.

In reply to LBT both the iPhone 5s and the iPad air 2 are syncing to /1Password/1Password.agilekeychain

The desktop is syncing with Dropbox to davidgoldenberg(with a house) /Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain and the box states last synced 15 minutes ago. Nevertheless logins on the Desktop do not pass to the iOS Devices. The two iOS devices will sync to each other but not to the Desktop.

For the laptop, it is not syncing at all. Under the sync tab I choose Dropbox, choose the dropbox folder , choose open, select Merge with Existing and put in the dropbox password but the password is rejected. I know my password is correct because if I go to www.dropbox.com I can log in with that password. So thats where I am

David

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @Dgolden,

Did you try using the little icon here:

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dgolden,

I've replied to your other thread but noted what you said here about the forums misbehaving. I'm going to close this thread but only because you were forced into opening a new thread and that you really wanted to post in the other (if the forums had behaved and let you). We'll keep the troubleshooting going in the other thread :smile:

This discussion has been closed.