I Am Using A (Pro) Mac 13" That Was Mfg. In Early 2011.

Options
RobertWinski
RobertWinski
Community Member

I have (all) the Serial Numbers.
I cannot get the the case numbers on the Mac Extension to line up. In other words, I cannot get the Mac Extension open. Am I doing something wrong.............

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RobertWinski,

Thanks for posting your question here. I'm not quite sure I understand your question; when you say "Mac Extension," are you referring to the 1Password for Mac application, or the 1Password browser extension for Chrome, Safari, or Firefox?

You can install the browser extension from https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions.

I'm afraid I'm also not sure what you mean by serial numbers or case numbers. Are you perchance trying to apply a license to the 1Password for Mac app? If you can provide a bit more information about what you're attempting to do, as well as which version of OS X and which version of 1Password you're running, we'll be able to help you better.

In the meantime, in case it might help, here's a link to our user guide: 1Password 5 for Mac

• RobertWinski
    RobertWinski
    Community Member
    Options

I have a Mac, ProMac, asem. in mid-2011, it's S/N is: C02FJOA2DH2L, Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 I have the wrong version the Mac version of the Mac Version installed in my computer. Can you send me the right version of the version, or right version to get rid of my wrong version.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Assuming your problem relates to 1Password, please tell us:

Stephen

• RobertWinski
    RobertWinski
    Community Member
    Options

OF THE MAC EXTENSION, I AM REF. THE PROGAM THAT I HAVE IN THE MAC, I JUST WANT TO INSTALL THE 1PASSWORD BROWSER EXTENSION FOR APPLICATION, THE ONE WITH THE GREEN ARROW! I AM INSTALLING THE ONE FOR SAFARI.
    I GOT THE WRONG EDITION OF IT, NOW I NEED THE ONE WITH THE RIGHT EDITION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I AM USING EDITION 10.10.4 ON MY BROWSER.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RobertWinski,

Thanks for following up with this clarification. You should be able to download the 1Password extension for Safari by visiting this website in Safari: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

Another way to access the browser extension is by selecting 1Password > Install Browser Extensions from the menu bar in the main 1Password application.

Here are step-by-step instructions for installing the browser extension.

We look forward to hearing how that goes for you. If you run into trouble at any point, please let us know specifically what step you get stuck on, or what is not happening as expected, and we'll be happy to help. Thank you! :)

[EDIT: I noticed you started another discussion about the same subject and I have merged them together. We can help you best if we can see all the info about this issue in one place.]

This discussion has been closed.