Problem on Windows 8.1 desktop

Options
macros
macros
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Just updated my family Desktop to Update 9 for 1P. Asked for my Vault location and I selected OneDrive. It then prompted for my Vault Password. I provided it, looks like it unlocks...but then disappears. If I go to my Desktop, it looks like the App is minimized. I click on it to maximize it, and it asks for my password again. I provide it, goes to grey screen...then disappears again. Rinse and repeat. Force it closed didn't matter. Uninstalling and Reinstalling doesn't help either just continually goes into the minimize cycle.

1Password Version: Modern Update (9)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1 Pro (Fully Updated)
Sync Type: OneDrive

Comments

• @macros can you please try and share crash file from folder C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Packages\DC5C6510.1PasswordAlpha_2v019pwa6amcg\LocalState\Crashes

On my end I can see R9 on couple of phones, but on tablet it's still previous release

• macros
    macros
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile I guess I incorrectly assumed it was update 9 based on it being updated (but I guess there's been a few updates over the past few days). So sorry for that. I've sent in the crash logs that were in the folder. Mind you that they are from post reinstallation. I'm sure there would have been a few more prior to the reinstall.

Thanks for your help!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for sending the reports, @macros.

• macros
    macros
    Community Member
    Options

Quick update, now my tablet is doing the same thing (Windows 8.1 RT). Would you guys like me to send in additional crash logs?

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@macros, yes please send those reports as well. It'll help us determine if the errors occur from the same origin.

• macros
    macros
    Community Member
    Options

I've sent in the latest crashes. Replied to my previous ticket on this issue. Hope it helps.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.