Copying Passwords on iPad 2

How to select and copy a password
I just sync'd my new iPad using my drop box account and it looks like my 1Password Pro is installed and available. But when I try and download something from my iTunes account and I am asked for my password, I am not able to find a way to select and copy the password for my Mobile Me account/iTunes account so that I can enter it into the dialog box in iTunes. I can do this all day long on my iMac.

What am I missing? It must be something really simple, or maybe my initial sync with my iMac loaded a version of 1Password that is not fully correct on my iPad. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Ron Fink wrote:

I just sync'd my new iPad using my drop box account and it looks like my 1Password Pro is installed and available. But when I try and download something from my iTunes account and I am asked for my password, I am not able to find a way to select and copy the password for my Mobile Me account/iTunes account so that I can enter it into the dialog box in iTunes. I can do this all day long on my iMac.

What am I missing? It must be something really simple, or maybe my initial sync with my iMac loaded a version of 1Password that is not fully correct on my iPad. Any suggestions?

Never mind... My wife (who has had an iPad longer than I) just told me all you have to do is hold your finger on the password for a second or so and then it will offer the option to copy the password. I was trying to double tap it for some reason. Duh... okay. I'm off and running.
This discussion has been closed.