secure notes, pdf, dropbox

=RS=
=RS=
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I am using secure notes to store copies of i.e. my identity card as a pdf file. Now using 1password anywhere to get access to those files from any computer won't show those pdf files. The entries in the browser just stay empty. Is there a workaround for that?

regards
Ralf

Comments

• =RS=
    =RS=
    Community Member
    Hi Stu,
    any news on that?

You are highly promoting 1Passwordanywhere and file attachments on your website. But we have to find out ourselves, that the combination out of both is still not working. As much as I like 1Password, this is still something that makes 1Password useless for most of my travel situations, and that is a real shame seeing the potential of the program... :-(

Regards
    Ralf
  • MikeT
    edited March 2011
    =RS= wrote:

Hi Stu,
    any news on that?

You are highly promoting 1Passwordanywhere and file attachments on your website. But we have to find out ourselves, that the combination out of both is still not working. As much as I like 1Password, this is still something that makes 1Password useless for most of my travel situations, and that is a real shame seeing the potential of the program... :-(

Regards
    Ralf
    Hi Ralf,

I’m sorry but we do not have any updates on this.

We’ll update our documentations to reflect that 1PasswordAnywhere does not support the attachments at the moment.

We do understand that it would be extremely useful for the travel situations or just having it on usb drive to work on computers away from home like at work or friends and family.
This discussion has been closed.