1 password not working the same on my s6 active android

jdoubleue
jdoubleue
Community Member

I am a pro user, I previously owned a samsung note 2, and just bought a galaxy s6 active, on my note 2 whenever I signed in after the 1st time I could enter a pin to refresh my logins, on my s6 active I have to enter my login password everytime I want a password, also, recently it said I was on a trial and had only x amount of days left, what's up ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1 password not working the same on my s6 active android

Comments

• Hi @jdoubleue. Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I'll be happy to help out here. :)

First things first, if you previously purchased the Premium features on another Android device, you can certainly unlock them on your new S6 Active. However, you'd need to install 1Password from the Play Store with the Google account that you completed the purchase with active. If you've installed 1Password with a different Google account, please uninstall 1Password and remember uninstalling means your 1Password data will be deleted from your device. Make sure you have successfully synced your data before uninstalling.

Next, launch the Play Store and bring up the navigation drawer by sliding your finger from the left corner of the screen. You should see your account listed on the top, tap on it to change it to your primary account. Search for 1Password and then install it. Let me know if you are able to purchase the premium features now.

Then you'll just need to enable the PIN code on this device. To do so, launch 1Password 4 and tap Settings > Security. There you'll be able to enable and choose a PIN code, and alter other security settings if you like.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

• RoyB
    RoyB
    Community Member

When I purchased 1Password I believe I purchased a version that includes1Pasword for android becaause I know I was getting aSamsung 6 active. How do I verify this? If I find that I am right how do I avoid getting a message stating number of days remaining in trial version? I am also not clear whether the premium features for my android phone were included in my original purchase

• Hey @RoyB. Thanks for contacting us with your question today! :)

We do indeed offer bundles whenever possible for a reduced cost, such as in the case of OS X + Windows, and we will certainly consider expanding this to other platforms in the future.

With that being said, unfortunately because of how the Play Store is designed, we are not able to bundle the premium features on Android with 1Password on other platforms. The in-app purchase is handled directly through the Play Store and is linked to your Google account.

Therefore, if you purchased a Mac and Windows bundle through our AgileBits Store, it will certainly cover all of your Mac and Windows devices. However, it does not unlock the Premium features on Android. Those will only be unlocked by completing the in-app purchase.

If you have previously completed the in-app purchase through Google Play, you can unlock those features on another Android by following the steps I provided in the post above yours.

I hope this clarifies things for you! Let us know if you still have questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.