AT&T Landing (account for iPad cellular data plans)

Options

https://dcp2.att.com/OEPNDClient/pages/A-00T.jsp?version=0.9784778745828809

I created a new login for this site. The user name and password fill perfectly. The login is set for submit when enabled. The 1Password is set to automatically submit logins after filling. For whatever reason, 1Password does not push the Login button. Can you check it out please.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Steve_H,

Unfortunately our approach to submit after filling is unable to work on that page. We don't work directly with buttons because the required JavaScript is typically fragile across browsers. Instead we mimic the pressing of the enter key while focus is on one of the filled fields. Now most sites will react as if you have clicked the login button in that situation but this page does not. The design of that specific page means the only way to log in is to click the button. Sorry about that. Hopefully you find instances of this rare as most sites do interpret the enter key to mean submit the form.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I think I can handle that :) . Thanks for looking into this.
    Steve H

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @Steve_H,

I'm just sorry I couldn't offer better news. You never know, they might alter this as it's usually quite typical to accept the enter key rather than forcing the use of the button. Hopefully we can do better with the next query :smile:

This discussion has been closed.