Best route to support? [Please post your questions here in our forums]

Options
sayheyjk
sayheyjk
Community Member
edited August 2015 in iOS

Need a phone number to customer service. Hate it when you guys avoid human contact.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

You'll get the fastest response if you post questions here. You can email support@agilebit.com, but the queue is fairly long right now, so it will take time for you to get a response, but you will eventually get one. Don't send repeated emails. For some reason, their mail handler will send you to the back of the queue each time you do that.

I don't work for AgileBits. I'm a community volunteer.

• @sayheyjk‌ ,

Our goal is to solve any issues our customers may have as fast and effectively as possible. While I realize some prefer to talk on the phone, I think you'll find these forums and email are much more effective. If it's an issue you'd rather not share in a public forum, please use our email address, support@agilebits.com ; otherwise, post your question here and we will do our best to answer it as quickly as possible.

• edsul
    edsul
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

I'm not able to navagate through the set up instructions. Can you call me at [phone number deleted to protect privacy]. Edsul

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

@edsul - I deleted your phone number to protect your privacy. You don't want to have that kind of information in a post on a public forum.

In general, you will get fastest service if you describe the issues you are having here in the forum. Where are you going astray when trying to follow the setup instructions?

If you don't want to engage in a discussion here, you can send email to support@agilebits.com to get started with support that way. They will do their very best to get you up and running.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @edsul,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble navigating our setup instructions! Could you tell me if you're looking at our support pages? Our user guides are there, if you mention which step you are at in the process, and what you are seeing that is different than what the instructions say, we'll be happy to help work through this with you.

This discussion has been closed.