Notes don't sync in iOS 8.4.1 and iPhone 6

Options
kley2014
kley2014
Community Member
edited August 2015 in iOS

In my note I have a password and some additional info regarding the note. I updated both the password field and the additional info and after syncing, the new data that I updated in my iPhone is not synced in my MacBook Pro. The MacBook Pro has still the old data. I have seen a lot of bad performance by 1Password lately and as a great fan of the software I am starting to lose my optimism.

• iOS 1Password version: 5.5
  • Mac 1Password version: 5.3 (530029) - I purchased the Mac client through the Mac app store. The problem is that in your website you have a newer version than the one in the Mac app store. In your website you have version 5.3.2 (build #532001)
  • Mac OS X: Yosemite 10.10.5

1Password Version: iOS 1Password 5.5 and Mac 1Password 5.3 (530029)
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
_OS Version: iOS 8.4.1
_Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• kley2014
    kley2014
    Community Member
    Options

Update: After opening the Mac client after 2 minutes, all the data was synced. I am not sure why the sync did not happen instantly but this topic can be closed as functioning to specs.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

iCloud syncing frequency is controlled by Apple, so it does sometime take a little while before everything catches up.

The version you have for Mac is the latest. Version 5.3.2 from the AgileBits web store has changes related to purchasing licenses from within the application, which Apple prohibits and so weren't added to the Mac App Store version. That's the only functional difference.

• kley2014
    kley2014
    Community Member
    Options

It is wifi syncing that I am using. Thanks for the quick answer!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kley2014,

I'm glad to hear that your data synced up eventually. With Wi-Fi sync, it is important to note that both your Mac and your iOS device must be unlocked for syncing to occur. Please keep an eye on this, and if you're noticing any further delays in sync, please let us know so we can investigate further. :)

This discussion has been closed.