1P iPhone app won't save 2 section names in membership. Can't access '-' in membership I'd

Options
BoxCar
BoxCar
Community Member

1P iPhone app won't save 2 section names in membership. Can't access '-' in membership I'd

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1P iPhone app won't save 2 section names in membership. Can't access '-' in membership I'd

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BoxCar,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble, but I'm not entirely sure I follow what the problem is... Could you please elaborate? What are you doing, what are you expecting to happen, and what happens instead?

Please let us know.

Ben

• BoxCar
    BoxCar
    Community Member
    Options

I was editing a membership.

1. When I add a section and title it (creating a 2nd section other than the default) only one section title is saved. Seems impossible to have/save 2 section titles.

2. When trying to input my membership ID. The keyboard is only all alphabet or 10-key numeric. I can’t not enter the dash character ‘-‘ other than to copy from another filed and paste it.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @BoxCar. I see what you mean in both instances. I've filed bugs to let our developers know about these issues. Hopefully they'll be able to track them down and fix them. :)

Ben

ref: OPI-2922

ref: OPI-2923

This discussion has been closed.