save the password-key for the 1password databas in iPhone

wiseguys
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hallo,

I have a long Password for my 1Password database. I can type that easily on my mac but to type it on the iPhone is very annoying.

There is the other Code - a 4 digits PIN - so not everyone can use my 1Password Applet if he get my iPhone. So I want that I only need to type the PIN Code when I use 1Password and there entries. But I found no option to save the database-key... I can only select after which time 1Password locks this database. The largest time I can set there is when closing Programm. I need "for ever"

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    There is currently no way to save the keychain password on the iphone.

What I would suggest is change those entries that do not need a high security setting to the low setting

High requires password.
    Low requires just pin.

As always be sure you want to change the security level its a matter of personal decision. You will have to manually change the level by editing each entry as there is currently no way to do this in bulk.
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    In addition to what Tommy said, you can change the master password on your phone to be something that's equally hard to guess but easier to enter. This will not affect the master password you have configured for 1Password on your Mac.
  • wiseguys
    edited December 1969
    Okay thanks. So now I changed this PW for in an easy tiping password.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    wiseguys wrote:
    Okay thanks. So now I changed this PW for in an easy tiping password.

Thanks for letting us know this worked out for you.
This discussion has been closed.