Use OneDrive instead of Dropbox [Possible with PCs only but not to mobile devices]

carypedicini
carypedicini
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I want to change from Dropbox to One Drive for all my file storage. I use windows desktop and laptop and an Iphone 5 and Ipad 2

1Password Version: 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows and IOS
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:can i use One Drive to sync 1 password instead of Dropbox

Comments

• @carypedicini - You can store your 1Password vault on your OneDrive folder and this will work fine for your Windows desktop and laptop but you will then need to use WiFi sync to sync your devices with one of those. Dropbox is the the only sync solution we currently offer for automatic sync for all your devices.

• Hi @carypedicini,

Just to clarify on the Wi-Fi sync limitation, you can only sync from one PC to multiple mobile iOS devices but you cannot sync between computers or switch the PC to sync. It's a pairing action, you pair your single PC to multiple devices and if you have to switch PC, you have to de-pair and pair again with the second PC.

We'd recommend staying with Dropbox if possible and hopefully in the future, we'd have official support for OneDrive for you to use.

This discussion has been closed.