1Password is not working in either IE or Chrome, new issues every month

Options
Khan1970
Khan1970
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I just dont get it... it seems i need to come here for solution every single month for either a problem for chrome or explorer or what ever???? and now NEITHER CHROME OR IE IS WORKING!... I've been using roboform instead because i just gave up. What is the problem??? and why cant you guys get it together and just get it working.. I have been using Roboform for over 10 years and I cant even remember ever having to look for a solution, ever!!. The only reason I bought this was because of my iphone ipad app and now I am sorry I ever did. Wasting time everymonth trying to figure out what is going on

On Chrome I have a button extension that just doesnt do anything when I click it... theres no saving passwords..... theres no filling passwords ... it just doesnt work! Its dead when I click it.....and yes I have tried the beta extension

On IE 11 .... why even bother explaining I think its only worked once... and that doesnt bother filling anything in unless I go thru 100 different mouse clicks!!!

NEED HELP!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Khan1970,

I'm sorry you're having so much problems lately. I checked your forum history, this is your first post, and I don't see any other issues you've reported to us. Did you have a separate forum account for which you wrote to us from or did you contact us via email? I don't see any emails from you either using the email address in your forum account.

There were a few changes that Google made that broke our extension in Chrome but they were later resolved by Google, it wasn't an issue on our end. However, they were only a problem for people who were using the unstable versions of Chrome. From what you're saying, that sounds like the same issue. Can you tell us what version of Chrome you're using right now along with the versions for 1Password extension and the 1Password program?

For Internet Explorer, we haven't seen any major issues in the past few months. We would need to understand what's wrong in order to help you resolve this. You said you had to do many clicks, do you mean 1Password is not responding to your first click at all or 1Password is opening up but nothing is filled and you had to try selecting the same Login item several times to get it to fill?

This discussion has been closed.