1Password extension no longer working with IE

Options

The extension no longer works with IE, but works just fine with Chrome and Firefox on my work desktop.

1Password Version: 4.5.0.575(12)
Extension Version: 4.5.0.575
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password extension no longer working with IE

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @robersonclr,

First, please update your 1Password version. The latest version is 1Password 4.6.0.585, you can go to the Help Menu > Check for New Version in the main 1Password program to grab the latest update. After that, try a reboot to see if 1Password will work now in Internet Explorer.

If not, can you give us more details as to what's not working. Do you see the 1Password icon in Internet Explorer and if yes, what happens when you click on it?

• robersonclr
    robersonclr
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Please see attached for the error message I am receiving.

• That's peculiar. Can you please try downloading the software manually and installing it? Here's the download link for the latest version: 1Password 4 for Windows, version 4.6.0.585

After the installation, please reboot your PC and tell us whether the 1Password shows up in Internet Explorer.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @robersonclr,

I've edited your post to delete your screenshot which included a lot of personal information, please do not upload any images that includes your personal or any sensitive information in our forum here.

This discussion has been closed.