Added two URLs to a Login but 1P won't show it on the second URL [Enable Multiple URLs option]

Options
waaraawa
waaraawa
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Problem is I add both original address(http://www.hotmail.com) and redirect address (http://login.live.com) into URLs.
Hotmail is wrote first line and Live.com is staying 2nd line.
And When I open login.live.com and then open 1password extension on chrome then I can't see my hotmail Login. But It's working good on Mac OS X.

If I switch address sequence then I can show my hotmail Login item in 1password extension on chrome.
But I want it's working well without URLs sequence.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583 (12)
Extension Version: 4.4.2.90 (Google Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 7 x64
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Make sure you have the Preferences > Logins > Enable Multiple URLs option ticked.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @waaraawa,

Richard is correct, you have to open the main 1Password program, click on the Preferences button on the toolbar, and go to the Logins tab to check the box next to Enable Multiple URLs:

• waaraawa
    waaraawa
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

OMG, I couldn''t try to find any option about this because it's work naturally on my Mac :)
    Thanks @RichardPayne and @MikeT !!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@waaraawa: You're most welcome! I'm glad that helped. Indeed, on the Mac it's a little bit different since there are similar hardware requirements across the board, but this is an option in 1Password for Windows because it can run on much older hardware, and this can slow down searching.

Sorry for the confusion. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• waaraawa
    waaraawa
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I understood why it's different. Thanks for your kind. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! I just wanted to make sure I didn't leave you wondering. Cheers! :)

• jestech
    jestech
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I was having the same problem and found this thread! :)

Now, I would like an option to convert generated password to Logins like I can on my Mac. 8-)

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I would like an option to convert generated password to Logins like I can on my Mac.

@jestech 1Password for Windows is supposed to do this automatically, when you (auto)save a new Login item in your web browser.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jestech,

Now, I would like an option to convert generated password to Logins like I can on my Mac. 8-)

We want to add this in the future as well. For now, what svondutch said would work just as well. Basically, copy the password, go to the website, fill in the password and username, and click on the 1Password icon to go to Settings > Save New Login.

Log out and have 1Password fill it in to make sure it works. Once it does, just delete the redundant password item.

This discussion has been closed.