Restore earlier version. Of 1password to replace version 5.5

berketed
berketed
Community Member

I want to go back from the newest version of 1 password, currently it is 5.5 to the previous update. I am having troubles with it since installing. I run iOS 8.4.1- on my iPad

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Restore earlier version. Of 1password to replace version 5.5

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I'm not sure it's possible to do that. Maybe it would be better to explain what problems you're having then we can help you resolve them. Lots of people here are using the latest version without problems, so it should be possible. :)

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@berketed: Indeed. The App Store does not allow you to download previous versions (although if you had one in iTunes you might be able to sync it over), and 1Password for iOS 5.5 includes a number of important fixes and improvements besides.

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it, though! If you can tell us all the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect, we can figure out the best plan of action. Thanks in advance! :)

• berketed
    berketed
    Community Member

Ok, I will deal with it and stick with my other post. I will try to solve the problem without reversion. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, understood. Sorry for not making that connection earlier. Cheers! ;)

This discussion has been closed.