Duplicate secure note

ardelio
ardelio
Community Member

On the desktop Mac version you can duplicate a note. It would be nice if the same could be done on the iOS version. Here's why: until you come up with more categories, a work around is to make a customized secure note with empty fields as a template. I name them all with a #at the beginning of their names to keep them together and in a folder I named Templates. I then duplicate (on the desktop version) my template to have similar notes which I then put into a unique folder, which substitutes for a category. For example, I have a template I made for Utility companies. I duplicate it for each company, add account info etc. and then save them all together in a folder I called Utilities. Now back to my request - I'd like to do this on my mobile device and not have to wait until I'm on my desktop. It should be added as an option in the list that is given in the screen shot I've attached

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ardelio: Ah, yes. We may be able to add an item duplication feature to 1Password for iOS in a future version. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to have that option! :)

This discussion has been closed.