Restoring 1password

9bryan
9bryan
Community Member

I accidentally deleted my 1password app on my iphone5. I never backed up to iTunes or synced to icloud or to any of the other options. Is there any possible way to restore all my info from before i accidentally deleted the app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@9bryan,

Unfortunately, that may not be possible. See this thread, where another user was in the same situation.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@9bryan: (Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'recover' for you to help directly. You can try to restore from a backup, sync from another device, or — failing that — simply start over. Do you have your 1Password data sync'd to another device? Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you!

• 9bryan
    9bryan
    Community Member

I don't have 1password sync'd to another device. It's ok, i'll just start over. This time i'll remember to backup to iTunes. Thanks for the help. How do I delete this agilebits account?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I don't have 1password sync'd to another device. It's ok, i'll just start over. This time i'll remember to backup to iTunes.

@9bryan: I'm sorry to hear that. Going forward, backing up your 1Password data should help you avoid this problem in the future. In case it helps, here's our backup guide:

Creating and restoring 1Password backups in iTunes (iOS)

Thanks for the help. How do I delete this agilebits account?

You're very welcome! I only wish I didn't have to be the bearer of bad tidings. However, you do not have an account with 1Password/AgileBits. Your data is only stored on your device (which is why you no long er have access to it). But if you can clarify what you're asking, I'll see what I can do you give a better answer. :)

• 9bryan
    9bryan
    Community Member

Thanks for the help it was nothing short of excellent, you guys respond fast it was great! What i meant was how to delete this account that I had to make to ask for help on this support forum?

• Hi @9bryan,

I'm not sure users have the option to delete their account -- it may be possible, but frankly it isn't a question that comes up a lot, and we didn't write the forum software. If you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with your request and a link to this thread (be sure to include your username as well), we'll see what we can do for you.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.