extra vault on ios not syncing with Mac

tassimes
tassimes
Community Member

A few month ago, I tried to create some additional vaults and had some weird things occur which I suspect you have seen before based on the knowledgebase Q and As (but I am still unclear how to solve my problem). I have Mac and IOS (iphone) 1Password and Sync with Dropbox, but I now have two vaults on the iphone labelled "Primary" and "1Password". The first vault on the Iphone only has 683 items compared to 743 for the "1Password" (probably subset). The later seems to be the vault that actually syncs with my Mac. However, when I make changes or add you items on the Iphone, they go into the Primary vault and are not synced. On Dropbox, I have 1 files "1Password.agilekeychain"

Can you help me consolidate the two vaults without losing changes to items I may have made in the Primary Vault on Iphone?

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @tassimes,

We'd be happy to help, but we need a little more info about what is going on 'under the hood.' I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• tassimes
    tassimes
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    I followed your instructions. The Support ID# is #QTL-83946-589

Best,
    Tim

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tassimes: Thanks! I see that Steve has replied via email, so I'll close this thread and we can continue the conversation there. Cheers! :)

ref: QTL-83946-589

This discussion has been closed.