1password will not work at all. I have followed troubleshooting instructions to no avail.

Options
chestermarty
chestermarty
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

When I actuate the 1password icon and call up any site, it goes to correct website, but does not fill in the id and password. I have to manually add in the id and password. What is wrong? I have followed all of the instructions in the troubleshooting section of this site to no avail.
I am using 1password version5.3. I don't know the extension version. OS version is 10.11 beta. Not sure what sync type means??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:fix-website-login, kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:extension-troubleshooting-ensure-helper-running, kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:configure-os-x-proxy

Comments

• chestermarty
    chestermarty
    Community Member
    Options

I would like an answer to my questions today. Why am I having this problem with 1Password when I have never had it with other password managers I have tested??? Also, why can't I speak to someone? I'm not happy with this process.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chestermarty,

Thanks for contacting us with your question, and we apologize for the delay in response here.

As you're using the El Capitan beta OS, I'll suggest using the beta version of our browser extension as well. You can get that by clicking "Enable betas" before clicking the Install button here.

Also try manually saving the login in question, and see if that fixes the issue.

If the problem persists, I'd like to ask you to email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, and in that email please include some of the URLs that you're seeing this behavior with, and let us know which browser you're using.

Please send the Diagnostics Report and URLs in an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.