How do I assign or link an existing login to my Bank of America app (Android)?

Options
Frodsier
Frodsier
Community Member

My Bank of America login password works on both of my desktop PC's. When I use my BoA app (android 5.1) my BOA login is not linked and I have to browse all of my logins. I can then select B of A login and it works. Can I associate or link the BoA login somehow to skip this browsing step..

I also have a Chase app that works fine, same login works for both pc and phone without the need to browse my list of logins.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Androd 5.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How do I assign an existing login to my Android Bank of America app?

Comments

• Hi @Frodsier. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your BofA login. Let's see what's going on here.

First off, what is the URL that you have saved with the item? Often we're redirected to mobile versions of sites on mobile devices, in which case the problem may be due to the fact that the URL you have saved with the item doesn't match the URL of the BofA page you're on on your Android. Can you compare the URL of the login page on mobile to the URL you have saved with the item?

If you find that this is the case, please edit the item so that the URL for the mobile version of the site is the first one listed. Since 1Password 4 for Android doesn't yet have support for multiple URLs, it'll will sync the first URL saved with the item.

Let me know how that goes! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.