TestFlight Version (beta build) has disappeared/expired [recommend installing stable 5.5 release]

2»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• uwep
    uwep
    Community Member

Please help

1Password Version: 5.5
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: iOS 8.4
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:iOS 1Password Beta is out of date?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @uwep,

As you've discovered, the beta build of 1Password 5.5 for iOS has now expired. I've moved your post to related discussion about the status of the 1Password for iOS beta builds on TestFlight. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please install the stable release of 5.5, overwriting the beta build with it. Before doing that, creating a backup of your current 1Password data is recommended if you don't already have it backed up. If you're syncing all of your data (including multiple vaults) with a desktop version of 1Password then backups you have for it might be sufficient.

I hope this helps!

• uwep
    uwep
    Community Member

I installed the stable version. Please give a link for beta

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @uwep,

As explained earlier in this thread, we don't have a new beta build available on TestFlight for external testers. There is no link for one; you're not missing anything at the moment. :)

• uwep
    uwep
    Community Member

Ok, thanks

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Cheers! :+1:

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @sjk,

The gateway opens for Apps to be submitted for iOS 9.

At long last and about time too!

I looking forward to what you have to offer.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

YESSS! Not getting in under the wire myself due to the limit, so am I! :lol:

• New build for external testing requires a review by Apple before it goes out to all external testers, so a few more days assuming Apple's working this weekend.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT,

That is good to hear.

I think we can assume Apple is working this weekend, as many Apps are full of bugs for iOS 9 but thankfully not 1Password.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

I did get a couple app updates today for my iPhone that's running iOS 8.4.1, only one that specifically mentions fixes for iOS 9.

With Apple allowing so little time for developers to submit apps and get them reviewed/approved for iOS 9 before the September 16th release I'm in no hurry to install iOS 9 on all my iOS devices, but I do have at least one that's a tempting target for it. :)

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @sjk,

Good point.

I am following thIs Apple timeline with much interest. Firstly, Apple decide on a two-week timeframe between the Keynote and when 6S phones are available - normally a week. Then they say iOS 9 will ship one week before its needed by the public. There is no logic in this. Furthermore, El Capitan ships on 30th Sept, making several Apps unable to sync across systems.

All most odd.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It does seem a bit crazy to have such a narrow window, but given that iOS 9 eschews the sweeping changes of the previous two years I think this may not be such a terrible thing. Famous last words, and only time will tell though. :p

Furthermore, El Capitan ships on 30th Sept, making several Apps unable to sync across systems.

Given that we're not going through another iCloud transition this year, I wonder what would cause sync issues between iOS 9 and Yosemite.

This discussion has been closed.