1Password Watch App now stalls at passcode unlock

ck2875
ck2875
Community Member

I have been using the watch app for quite some time, and it's started stalling when asking for a passcode to unlock the app on the watch. I put in the 4 digit passcode, and the number pad slides down, but not entirely off the watch face. It stalls there and does not go any further. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the watch app and that did nothing. Anyone have an idea of how to fix it?

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015

@ck2875: It sounds like you're running a pre-release version of the OS. This is a common issue for the moment, as it isn't quite stable yet. You'll need to reinstall 1Password on your iPhone completely, and then install the watch app. Cheers! :)

• ck2875
    ck2875
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply... I definitely appreciate the help! It ended up taking three complete uninstall/reinstall attempts before it started to unlock properly, so yay iOS betas.

• Thanks for keeping us in the loop @ck2875! We're doing our best to make sure everything is in tip top shape for the new versions of iOS and watchOS arrive.

• stax
    stax
    Community Member

iOS 9
    Yes, same issue here. The install/reinstall trick hasn't worked for me so far.

• Hi @stax,

The best advice I can give at the moment is to try the uninstall/re-install a few times. It's the only thing I've seen work with our current release. As I've mentioned earlier, we're working to make sure everything is all nice for the shipping version of iOS 9/watchOS 2.

• stax
    stax
    Community Member

Hi Chris
    I have tried reinstalling several times now. I'll wait for the shipped versions.
    Thanks,

• Hi @stax,

Sorry that it's not working. Previous betas of iOS 9 didn't have this issue as far as I know. Hopefully the next one will sort things out in the meantime.

• stax
    stax
    Community Member

After upgrading to iOS 9.1 Public Beta (13B5110e) the problem now seems to be fixed.
    Thanks

• Great to hear, @stax! Thanks for the update!

This discussion has been closed.