Google Chrome Hotkey Issue

I just installed the latest update. I must say I really like that Ctrl+\ automatically fills in the login credentials without bringing up the dialog to ask you which site login you would like to use.

The issue I am seeing now though is if I have not unlocked yet, it doesn't prompt for my 1Password login to unlock and then fill in, it just attempts to fill in the data, which ends up with empty strings being inserted because I haven't unlocked 1Password yet.

Hope this makes sense.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Howard, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for letting us know about that behavior. I'll report it to the developer immediately.
  • Howard Roark
    edited March 2011
    No problem. When I find issues like this is the forum the best place to post or do you guys have a better place for reporting issues?
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    You can also contact us at support@agilewebsolutions.com, but putting them in the forum lets other folks see that someone else has had a problem they're seeing and that it's been reported to us.

In that sense, this is probably the better place, but either is fine.

Thanks again, Howard!
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

I just installed the latest update. I must say I really like that Ctrl+\ automatically fills in the login credentials without bringing up the dialog to ask you which site login you would like to use.

The issue I am seeing now though is if I have not unlocked yet, it doesn't prompt for my 1Password login to unlock and then fill in, it just attempts to fill in the data, which ends up with empty strings being inserted because I haven't unlocked 1Password yet.

Fixed in 1.0.5.BETA-179
This discussion has been closed.