Feature Request: Copy Password (in browser)

Sometimes, I need to paste in a password (for instance, to change a password and enter a new one), but 1Password only gives me an option to Fill and Submit. In those cases, I would like it if 1Password gave me an option to copy (or paste) the password for that site (within the browser). Otherwise, I would need to open up 1Password and type in my master password again, and that's not quite ideal.

Any chance of such a feature?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Caleb531 wrote:

Sometimes, I need to paste in a password (for instance, to change a password and enter a new one), but 1Password only gives me an option to Fill and Submit. In those cases, I would like it if 1Password gave me an option to copy (or paste) the password for that site (within the browser). Otherwise, I would need to open up 1Password and type in my master password again, and that's not quite ideal.

Any chance of such a feature?

Hey Caleb531

I think the Option key will be you friend in such situations ;)

When you need to do this on the site in question press the option key (hold it) and click the 1P button under the fill login you will see the word "FIll" added this will cause 1P not to auto submit the page.
This discussion has been closed.