1Password Sync another way

hello all,

I have 3 1password : for PC, for Ipad and for Android.
The sync works very nice with all of them. But I would like to know if you release a version of 1password with another way to sync than Dropbox (ftp,Webdav,smb, etc.....)

Thank You

Comments

• DBrownDBrown 1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forum, luca!

1Password for Windows and the 1Password app for Android include only Dropbox sync'ing. (1Password apps for iOS currently include wi-fi sync'ing, but only with 1Password for Mac.)

We never say "never," but I currently have no information about other sync options for 1Password for Windows. We're very happy with Dropbox convenience, functionality, and security.
  • entr04yentr04y Junior Member
    edited March 2011
    I hate to repeat myself, and at the risk of sounding like a nag... but this question keeps coming up because a significant portion of your potential users CAN NOT USE DROPBOX, and therefore *we* are not happy at all with dropbox functionality as the only sync method. For us it is neither convenient nor functional. Your claim that wi-fi sync is not possible in windows is bogus, as there is other password software that manages to do it, as well as other non-password related software. I'll be happy to point you to some examples if you haven't found any...
This discussion has been closed.