USER NAME & PASSWORD REQUEST

Options
chathaven
chathaven
Community Member

I'd like to really see a place for your user name and password to automatically go into the webbrowser to where you don't have to copy &
Paste or have to try to remember it!

That would be the one feature this app is
definitely missing!!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

@chathaven: Actually, you have described 1Password almost exactly — the one caveat being that 1Password will NEVER fill and submit login information without you telling it to do so. But when you select a login, 1Password can fill it using the browser extension.

Now, unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong in your case and how we might right it! But if you can tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect, we'll help sort this out for you. Thanks in advance! :)

• chathaven
    chathaven
    Community Member
    Options

Brenty thank you. I apologize for not responding back I will take a look at it tomorrow and get back to you the exact details. But for now I am using an iPhone 6 Plus IOS 9 however I have not used the application since the update I will try and get back to you by tomorrow

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chathaven: Not a problem! But in the mean time, you can learn how to use the 1Password extension in Safari to save and fill login credentials in our user guide:

Enable the extension

Create a new Login item in Safari

Fill items in Safari

I hope this helps. We're here to help whenever you're available! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.