Hi, 1Password doesn't work properly on the sanmar.com login

Hi, we're having issues with 1Password at the SanMar.com website. When invoked, only two of the three required login fields get filled in. Here's a screenshot of the login at the top of the page. http://cloud.prodigyp.com/image/1e0Q051F1E3F

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:sanmar.com

Comments

• Hi @jaredh,

When you created the Login item for Sanmar did you create it from within the browser or did you create the item from inside the main 1Password window? I've just tried creating a dummy Login item for the site, using the steps we detail in How to manually save a Login and I was able to successfully fill all three fields. Any page that requires more than a basic username and password does need to be created from within the browser as if you have more than one type of any given field (input field of type text is the username, input field of type password is your password) then the only reliable way to know what to fill where is if we've observed it. I'm hopeful that if you create a new Login item using the guide that it will result in a working Login item, we'll see if that is what you find too :smile:

• jaredh
    jaredh
    Community Member

That worked, thanks for the help.

• Glad we could help @jaredh :smile:

This discussion has been closed.