Sync multiple vaults using Dropbox

Options
erolfrik
erolfrik
Community Member

I understand that the App Store version can only sync the primary vault using iCloud. Can the App Store version sync multiple vaults using Dropbox, just like the non-App Store version can?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:sync multiple vaults, kb:pro-features-faq, kb-search:sync multiple vaults, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Yes.

Stephen

• erolfrik
    erolfrik
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect. In that case buying the 1Password from the App Store is better because later on if I decide to sync just the main vault, I can use the iCloud instead of Dropbox.

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @erolfrik,

If you feel that you may want iCloud Sync support at some point then yes, you would want to purchase from Apple's Mac App Store now as we are unable to transfer a AgileBits Store licence to the Mac App Store.

Just to muddy the waters though, if you have previously been a 1Password 3 customer and have a 1Password 3 licence key that means you could get a discounted upgrade price by entering your key at Upgrades for Existing Licence Owners but this is only available for the AgileBits Store version. The reason is because we control our own store and can do this while we don't have this kind of control in Apple's Mac App Store.

If you have any follow up questions at all please do ask :smile:

This discussion has been closed.