Search with secure note

Options
Calvir
Calvir
Community Member

This feature is really needed. Whenever I try to use secure notes in iOS it always frustrates because there isn't a search feature. I have to wait until I can get to my Mac.

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback, @Calvir. We definitely hope to be able to improve the search functions available in 1Password for iOS.

• Calvir
    Calvir
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @bwoodruff.
    The usual thing there would be appropriate I think - pull down at the top and a search bar appears, then the search behaves much like Safari text search on the same page.

Btw the email notification I received of your comment, didn't actually include your comment - do you know if there is a way to make it so the notification includes what it is notifying about? That would be very useful because many times I might not need to visit the site and the conversation. Just wondering, I'd be more likely to participate more if the maintenance cost was lower :)

• Unfortunately I don't see any sort of setting in the forum software to include the actual contents of the message in notifications. Sorry! :(

This discussion has been closed.