I can't get into my account 'page' after entering my password.

Options
1SandyRav3n
1SandyRav3n
Community Member

I just went from the free trial to the purchased app. I downloaded it, along with the Chrome extension. And now when I enter my password it unlocks and immediately re-locks my page, asking for the password again. Each time I do it, it immediately opens, the re-closes that lock. What gives?

I really want to make this work for me.... But it's been a pain to deal with from day one (26 days ago.) I was hoping that if I purchased the full version that it would miraculously be less of a hassle than the trial version.

1Password Version: OnePassword 5
Extension Version: Chrome extension whatever
OS Version: MacBook Pro iOS whatever
Sync Type: iCloud and Dropbox

Comments

• 1SandyRav3n
    1SandyRav3n
    Community Member
    Options

Update, I think I fixed it. I deleted the trial version from the computer, and it seems to be working again.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1SandyRav3n,

Thanks for the update; we're glad to hear it's working now. Don't hesitate to ask again if there are any other aspects of 1Password that are troubling you. We want you to get the most out of your purchase!

Here's the user guide, for general reference, in case it may help you get up and running:

1Password 5 for Mac

Otherwise, we're always here for you as well. :) Thanks for being a 1Password customer!

This discussion has been closed.