Unable to log in

Options
glavaldes
glavaldes
Community Member
edited September 2015 in Lounge

I created and account on my Galaxy S5 and I have all my passwords save until yesterday that I upgrade my phone to Samsung S6 edge and even though they transferred all my applications I'm unable to access my account. I only have three emails but none of them are recognized .com.Please help me I don't want to loose all my passwords,I don't have it anywhere else

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:fix-website-login, kb:report-website, kb:save-login-manually

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@glavaldes: It is't entirely clear from your description what you're trying to 'log in' to. To be clear, you won't have an account with AgileBits. Your 1Password data is stored only on your device unless you put it somewhere else. And (un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'recover' for you to help directly. However, if you're simply having trouble with your Master Password, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/master-password-not-accepted/

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. Do you have your 1Password data elsewhere? Or if you're talking about some other account, please be as specific as possible so we can at least point you in the right direction. Please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.