Broken Mini 1 Pass will not sign into Disqus

Fails to paste username and password in the Disqus mini-popup login window. Mac, latest OS and latest version of Chrome.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.1.90
OS Version: 10.10.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fixmacs,

I hope you don't mind, but since it sounds like you're having trouble getting 1Password to fill your login credentials correctly on a website, I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum. I'm sorry it's not working properly for you!

Depending on what's causing it not to work for that particular site, it might help to follow these steps to save a new Login. Does the new Login item work correctly?

If the new Login doesn't work either, would you be able to let us know the URL you use to sign into that site? If so, we can test it to see if we're able to reproduce the problem. Thanks!

• fixmacs
    fixmacs
    Community Member

Thank you.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @fixmacs,

Did you try creating a new Login item by follow our How to manually save a Login guide and did it make any difference?

We did have another user recently who was experiencing issues on Windows but oddly I couldn't replicate the issue. Every time I tried I could successfully create a Login item using the above guide and the Login item worked. Hopefully you find it works for you but if not we'd be interested in the following:

1. The URL for the site in question (if you don't object to posting it here in these public forums)
    2. Your preferred browser and the browser version too please.

Hopefully we can figure this out and help you get a working Login item.

• fixmacs
    fixmacs
    Community Member

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of lil bobby and Drew (they should start a band or something), you're most welcome! We're here for you if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.