telephone number and direct help reinstalling my MAIN password.

Options
Stieneke
Stieneke
Community Member

I am desparate. I KNOW my main password BUT it does not open any more. And I hove NO back ups from any of the 59 passwords in it.

Please help? I know one pass is heavily secured, but in this case???
I will be ever so grateful :-))

I cannnot do many things because I cannot open the ONEpass.....
Stieneke

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: do not understand
OS Version: iOS9
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can I talk to someone direct about my immense problem: no access with main password!?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015
    Options

@Stieneke: (Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'recover' for you to help directly. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/master-password-not-accepted/

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over.

Also, we're a small team and don't have the means to provide inbound phone support, so we try our best to solve problems via forums or email if at all possible. For example, it is impossible to receive a Diagnostics Report over the phone, and following steps at your own pace is a huge advantage of forum and email support. But of course if you would prefer email support, you can email us instead: support+forum@agilebits.com It is the same team of people replying both here and via email, but if you prefer email, please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" and attach a Diagnostics Report. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down your email and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.