I am running version 3.8.22 and if I check for updates it says I am up to date.....how do I upgrade

Options
StevenKGoldman
StevenKGoldman
Community Member

I am running version 3.8.22 and if I check for updates it says I am up to date.....how do I upgrade. Do I need to buy a new version? If so, is there a discount for owners of a previous version?

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X .10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:add-license, kb:license-file-faq, kb:add-license, kb-search:version 3.8.22, kb:legacy-versions

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @StevenKGoldman,

The most recent free update for 1Password 3 for Mac was 3.8.22, which is why it says your version is up to date (newer versions are installed separately from version 3). Sorry for any confusion about that!

1Password 5 for Mac is the latest version, and is a paid upgrade from version 3. If you'd like to upgrade, we do offer an upgrade discount - simply visit our Upgrade Store and enter your license code to see your upgrade discount and license options.

For more information on upgrading, please check out this knowledgebase article: How do I upgrade 1Password for Mac from version 3?

If you have more questions about that, please let us know. If you upgrade, I hope you enjoy 1Password 5! :)

This discussion has been closed.